Friday, July 16, 2010

Transparent Relationship With Master

It was pretty surprising to first listen to it. So you must have heard Guruji saying, 'Choice is yours, Blessings are mine.' Well technically if he is saying that it means he is not sure that you will be able to follow what he says. Hard but True. Now during past two months in ashram I got to meet Guruji like almost every alternate day in darshan line, got to see him everyday in satsang, late night waiting for him when he's going to his residence from his Kutir, few times one on one meet & out of that we had four times some conversation happening. Many a time I didn't even tell our buddies about it. Anyways, Now truly speaking I have no idea what to do with my coming few months when I will be free. So I made a certain list of things among which I will be choosing one. One day I read an article on Bau's Blog about how to ask question, you can also read it at http://bawandinesh.name/asking-questions-and-making-wishes-i/. Truly I made like list of 10 things that I could do. So one day I said to myself, I am going to ask today only & get  over with it and he will have to give me the answer. As I was about to speak he spoke first, 'how are you? Happy???' And till I replied he was like far enough away for me to say anything else. Then I was sent out by his bodyguards. I thought may be I wasn't prepared. So next darshan line I was like ok no options telling till you ask, I don't care about anyones opinion anymore, I'll do whatever you say. So I asked him, 'What do I do now?' And he very clearly told me, 'Ashram me ruko or seva karo.' I was showing everyone, 'Wow, Guruji told me stay in ashram directly.'  Deep down things were a bit different. I was in shock, this option was just not in my mind, for moment next few days I was like futureless. I've no idea about what I'll be doing now on.
Long back, During one of the Navaratre, there were a husband & wife were fighting. So Vikram Hazra thought if they kept on fighting then I'll have to do their work also. So he started to convince them to be together. After some time he went for some work having their fight in mind & he fell off from the whole stairs & got hurt his leg badly. When he came back that couple was like hugging and all. Now Guruji is in silence. Suddenly Bhanu Didi is coming from front & instead of showing compassion, She's telling, 'You must be thinking negative about someone.'
Some Other day someone got hurt & he told Guruji. You know what he replied, he said, 'koi karma aise kiye honge, ab palat kar wapas aa rahe hain to bhugto.' Can you think of an answer like that from Guruji. Wheres that karuna ki murti now?
You must have you ask some question. He give some apple & just goes away. That time you are like wow but later you realize that he didn't answer your question. And you just don't know what happened there. Of course 'Choice is yours, Blessings are mine' can also mean that anyways he have to take care of everything so whatever choice you make really don't matter.

But The important question here is are you ready to have that direct relation with your master? Can you give him that space that he can tell you freely whatever you are supposed to be doing? If yes then you know deep down it will be THE most fulfilling life....

5 comments:

  1. Wow yar!!!it was a gr8 experience dat u shared wid us..n i hope many of us from now on will have a deeper faith in his directions..aftr all he s the 1 who does it all!!jgd:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow yaar.... good job... really amazing to read!!! really!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haapy to see that you are following what the master had said ... your expirences are laying directions for us too. having the ability to maintain such faith is all due to karma. keep doing seva (goore!!)
    jai gurudev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete